Tuesday, January 11, 2011

please people, please~

just when i'm trying to cut back on the amount of chocolate i eat, someone leaves a mayonnaise chocolate cake recipe on my desk...come on people.quit being sooo good to me..which reminds me of a saying from one of my favorite movies "Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this and totally redeem yourself!"


Let me share
  • 2 cups flour
  • 1 heaping cup sugar
  • 2 teaspoons baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 4 tablespoons cocoa
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 cup mayonnaise(the real stuff)
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.  mix on low speed until all ingredients are combined, then medium speed until smooth and creamy.

Pour into a greased 9"x13" pan.

Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until done. let cool.

Top with your favorite vanilla or chocolate frosting or sprinkle with powdered sugar.

No comments: