Wednesday, January 5, 2011

~our first snow~

chuck on his toy
brooke getting on..she decided shoveling might not be that bad after all with something like this.


me doing it the hard way... but because i shoveled some i thought i deserved a cookie
i mean i'm sure this worked off about half the calories of the cookie, right??

we had the chance a week ago to break out the gloves, shovels, and the hubby's toy. had our first snow of the winter so far. i don't mind snow if it hits on the weekend and i don't have to go out in it, but otherwise it annoys me. my body aches in the cold. i send the kids out in the cold like here.  but most the time you'll find me on the couch with my snuggie and a warm drink on days like these.....unless of course there is sledding involved in a place like keystone, colorado...

No comments: