Tuesday, January 11, 2011

books i've read...2010

i grew up being not much of a reader, but as i age i'm realizing reading is relaxing, fun, and addicting. it's quite time for me (and trust me i need quite time once in awhile. we all do)  i've made a decision to read the bible everyday, even if on some days it's only 10 or 15 min. but i know this is the best tool for this life. i think before i found the bible hard to read because i just didn't like to read. but since i'm keeping a list of "books i've read this year" on my blog it makes me finish one book and search for another. i'm starting to enjoy reading now. which gives me no excuses now not to be in the word of God.  if you haven't read any of Karen Kingsbury's books, i'm telling you they are good...i-don't-want-to-put-it-down- good! this is the finally look at the books I read in 2010. hoping to outdo myself for 2011.

Fame (karen Kingsbury)

Forgiven
Found
Family
Reunion
Rejoice
Return (Karen Kingsbury)
Remember (karen Kingsbury)
Redemption

Oceans Apart (Karen Kingsbury)
Shades of Blue
A Moment of Weakness

The Lovely Bones
23 Minutes In Hell
Crazy For The Storm

today i'm just now finishing Heaven is for Real  by Todd Burpo (this is a true story of a couple from Imperial, Nebraska whos 4 year old son was in the hospital in North Platte fighting for his life.) great book!

No comments: