Tuesday, August 7, 2012

twice baked...

i like to share recipes that I try that my kids enjoy! as a mom I'm sure you go through the same thing at your house...TRYING TO MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY at the dinner table. if one kid likes it the other one is complaining. rarely i'm blessed to find a dish everyone is craving. a dish were they'd ask when i'll be making it again! the kids once had a babysitter that made me a little jealous! i mean it was hard having my kids come home comparing her delicious meals to my not so good ones!! made me feel like a failure! i like to use the excuse that I was a young mom and never learned to cook. i had two kids in diapers at the age of 20 so who had time, right? lately i've been trying all kinds of new things thanks to Pinterest and all these lovely blogging ladies that share what works with their families. so here is one I've made twice now at the request of my family:) link here: http://food-pusher.blogspot.com/2012/07/baked-potatoessort-of.html

No comments: