Friday, May 7, 2010

weekend plans...



so yeah, this weekend i get to go to six flags in Denver with these girls and a bunch of more girls and boys this age. they are having a band program there and i am one of the lucky chaperons...don't hate. i know many of you are jealous that i get to wake up at 4:30 am and be on the road 3 hours with a bunch of teenagers. then spend all day at six flags going on rides with them (this scares me...the rides they might talk me into going on that i can't handle anymore) pray for me.

in other news... now that school is coming to a close this year in a few weeks, softball and baseball are starting again. my son has already had 3 practices. this picture above is from his team last year. i sat the other night and watched my son hit and man he can hit for his age. his comments on the sport is "football rules" i think every other sport to him is just entertainment until football season.

No comments: