Wednesday, May 19, 2010

grammie wilson was just lovely all around...


my grandma passed away on Monday the 17th
this is a picture taking on one of her almost last outings
(sorry not very clear my brother took it with his phone and sent it to us.)
i’ll never forget how frequently my grandma brought Jesus into everyday conversations, i loved this women very very much and i know she’s wrapped around the feet of Jesus at this very moment, worshiping the God she has devoted her whole life to! i’ll miss grandma so much but i know i’ll see her again someday! she is with Jesus! today on my facebook account i had this message from a girl my grandma used to teach sunday school too. so i thought i'd share so you can see the effect she had on people. she writes:

"I am sorry to hear of the loss of your grandmother. I still remember her teaching me in Sunday school 30 years ago. I am thankful for her investing in me. You and your family are in my prayers. The cool thing is the seeds she planted in us go with us wherever we go and into our ministry. She may never have stepped foot in Haiti but by investing in me, she was there too. She will be missed."

Thank you Denise for the kind words! She was truly amazing.

No comments: