"any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts." arnold bennett
today is september and tomorrow my last day. it's bittersweet. but mainly sweet. i'm thinking about a part-time job in north platte so i can spend more time attending my kids sports games, activities, and just being there for them. hope it works out with me just having a part time job. i will miss my job and the people because
- i have made amazing friendships over the years with some of them
- they know me and get me when i'm playing around or being serious
- they have been so supportive when life happens....like here.
- they trust me and believe in me.
- i hear them say they are going to miss me and i know they mean it.
- we've shared major giggles....like cross-my-legs-pant-wetting-giggles.
- they have been there to help me when i need help. as well as me there for them.