- we still don't have washer and dryer in new home. going to work on this today. which will bring lots and lots of laundry to catch up on. (sigh)
- otis is getting use to his new home and "space" but has been barking more. sometimes at absolutely nothing too.
- i'm driving back and forth to work with a time change. which is interesting. i left north platte at 6:50 a.m. and arrive at work at 6:30 a.m. it was like a magic trick.
- time change is confusing my son as he wanted to know why i didn't get home yesterday from work until 6:00 p.m. so i had to explain to my son where i'd been. (something wrong with that picture)usually its the kids explaining to the mom where they have been.
everythingis still in boxes. well not everything but most things.
- WE HAVE A STARBUCKS.
- i still get lost when trying to find my new home if coming from a new direction (if that makes sense)
- our frig is still empty but clean:)
- we have no stove to cook on yet but just rec'd a email saying it's in and ready for pickup.
- can't hang up anything yet. which is making me antsy. our actual closing date is not until Aug. 2nd. so i just don't feel right poking holes in walls when it's not ours offically yet.
so it's going....and i can't wait for it to be done.