Monday, June 22, 2009

Disturbing Information

You might remember my little snake story from May. You can read about it here. So you may know by now my GREAT FEAR of snakes. Well Friday afternoon I was home for lunch to find out my neighbor had shot this in their yard.......Warning: If you fear even the photo of these slimmy creatures you may want to check out now.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why I keep encountering these horrific animals. They scare me....I do not like them.....I have had nightmares about them.....

Here is picture of rattlesnake that was found in my neighbor's yard:



Notice the bullet wound to the head... Good job Louis for letting this guy meet his maker... even if it took 6 shots and a couple strikes at you. Did I metion the week before the other neighbor killed a baby??? Oh what? I forgot to metion that... Yes that's right so now we have mommy, baby both killed. So leaves me wondering is there more babies and how many. Is there a daddy???? I'm now looking for a new neighborhood to move too.

P.S. By the way, Heidi and Louis..... Brooke says she can't deliver your newspaper anymore....not sure why she all of a sudden feels this way.... but I will try and talk to her. :)

No comments: